Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – English Lecturers
Role - Temporary
Location - West Yorkshire
Salary - £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
Our REED Further Education branch are working with a number of great colleges in West Yorkshire and are looking for outstanding English Lecturers who may be interested in joining them on a temporary basis if the opportunity arises.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
- Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
- The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
- The successful candidate will be teaching Functional Skills, GCSE and/or A Level English
What you will need:
- Due to the level of delivery the successful candidates would need to have minimum of a level 2 qualification in English
- Uk recognised teaching qualification
- DBS on the update service
- Experience teaching Functional Skills, GCSE and/or A Level classes
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please get in contact.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.