Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – English Lecturers
Our REED Further Education branch are hoping to engage with Lecturers who are interested in short, long term temporary contracts within one of our Colleges in West Yorkshire.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Offers a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment
- Mission statement: "To transform the lives of our students. We are passionate about our students, the experience they have, the support we can provide, the opportunities we can generate and the value we can add to their time at the college"
The Role will involve:
- Teaching Functional Skills, GCSE and/or A Level English
- Planning, preparing and developing schemes of work, session plans, teaching and learning resources, learning and assessment plans
- Recording student progress
- Motivating and inspiring students to achieve targets and develop their skills to enable progression
What you will need:
- A minimum of a level 2 qualification in English
- Experience teaching Functional Skills, GCSE and/or A Level classes
- The skills, experience and knowledge to deliver specialist subject
- Enthusiasm and patience to pass on your skills and knowledge to others
- Uk recognised teaching qualification
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.