|Location: HAMMERSMITH, LONDON||Salary: 33.00 - 33.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3116187|
Location: West London
Pay rate: £33p/h
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West London area.
Starting from September, the colleges are looking for an outstanding English Language and Literature A level for Norwegian provition Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
With an Ofsted grading of 'Good' the college strives to give their students the best education and deliver exceptional results. The College encourages the sharing of best practice within the organisation as they strive to develop and maintain good working systems. The College is committed to employer engagement and working in partnership with local communities to ensure that they serve the local areas as effectively as possible to guarantee growth and a high quality service.
· You will be delivering English Language and Literature A level for Norwegian provision up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting
· You will be working with students aged16+
· Observe and report on learners performance and update relevant records.
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject
· Experience delivering English Language and Literature A level for Norwegian provision up to Level 3 in a Further education setting
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
24144.00 - 34182.00 GBP Per Annum
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
15000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
TWICKENHAM PARK, MIDDLESEXRead more
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more
26000 - 47000 GBP Per Annum
RICHMOND UPON THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
English as an additional Language Teaching Assistant (EAL Teaching Assistant) needed in a Fantastic Secondary School based in Brent!
17672 - 17672 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
KINGSBURY, LONDONRead more