|Location: RICHMOND UPON THAMES, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3159201|
Pay rate: Competitve
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
· You will be delivering engineering up to level 3 in a fe setting
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering engineering up to level 3 in a fe setting
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
26000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
9.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
40.83 - 40.83 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SCARBOROUGH, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more