|Location: Hampshire||Salary: 24212 - 35568 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3307469|
Job Title: Mechanical and Electronic Engineering Lecturer
Pay rate: £24,212 to £35,568 pa
Hours: Part time or Full time Permanent
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Hampshire area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Mechanical Engineering Lecturer to join them on a Permanent basis.
The college has been rated Ofstead "Outanding" and offer a range of courses for students and Adults 16+
· To teach both Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering to BTEC level 3
· To ensure all lessons are delivered and agreed to the curriculum
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Experience in teaching Level 3 BTEC to students
· Experience of teaching engineering maths and mechanical principles
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Good behaviour management techniques
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
110 - 170 GBP Per Hour
FARNHAM, SURREYRead more
28,000.00-31,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc BenefitsSalary Negotiable
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
36,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
GREAT GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
15873 - 15873 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more