|Location: ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3100701|
Title – Lecturer in Engineering
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great College on an exciting new role in the South Yorkshire area.
Starting from ASAP, the College are looking for an outstanding Engineering Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
• “Good” Ofsted rated college
• Teaching 16-19 year olds
• Work in partnership with employers to find, develop and grow the workforce needed for their future
• RNN Group includes colleges of Further & Higher Education & Five Training Organisations
• Lecturing in Engineering
• Working with willing College Students
• Responsible for Planning and Delivering
What you will need:
• Temporary to Permanent role
• Start date ASAP
• Previous Experience in Teaching/Lecturing in Engineering
• Committed, enthusiastic and knowledgeable
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
26000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
27000.00 - 36400.00 GBP Per Annum
DUNSTABLE, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
20.00 - 27.97 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more