|Location: WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3054181|
Engineering assessor/trainer needed in Walsall!
Are you looking for a new role commencing in September? If so then we have the role for you!
Our REED Further Education branch are happy to announce that we are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Walsall area.
The college is looking for a permanent full-time Trainer assessor in Engineering.
-The College is uniquely vocational and have excellent success rates achieved by their students.
- The College has high academic standards
- Students standards of work is exceptionally high
What you will need:
- An appropriate degree or professional qualification relating Engineering
- An assessing qualification
- Successful experience of assessing Engineering
- Successful experience of teaching 14-19 year olds across all ability ranges and for those requiring additional learning support
- Proven experience of working with diverse learner profiles
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
- Experience of working towards and meeting deadlines.
- Effective external liaison skills and the ability to work closely with partners to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum, including working with colleagues and students.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- The ability to be a supportive personal tutor
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like please apply now, as the college are looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible.
26000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
27000.00 - 36400.00 GBP Per Annum
DUNSTABLE, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
MOULTON PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more