|Location: RUNCORN, CHESHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3072958|
If you are then I want to hear from you!
Reed Warrington are proud to be working with a well-established and growing Industrial equipment supplier based in Runcorn who are recruiting for an Engineer Coordinator to join their busy team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is willing to come in and really make the role their own. There will be opportunity for personal development and to take on more responsibility as the role progresses.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Engineering team and to take on all administrative tasks to ensure a smooth running of projects.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm
Day to day duties include;
• Collating and storing all paperwork for each project
• Generating designs, specifications, purchase orders and sales invoices
• Being the first point of contact for incoming calls
• Working closely with the QA Manager ensuring compliance
• Creating project folders for live projects both manually and electronically
• Producing Bills of materials lists
• Monitoring spend patterns to identify new opportunities to improve efficiency
• Engaging and negotiating with suppliers
• Placing and tracking orders to ensure timely completion of projects
• Supporting the scheduling and planning of projects
• Monitoring and reporting progress of projects to the engineers
• Supporting Management in the reporting of company information
• Ensuring that projects are administered correctly and materials are ordered in a timely fashion
Salary and other benefits:
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Free parking on site
• Company pension
• Modern office surroundings
• Training provided
As you will play a key role within a dynamic team, you will need to be:
• A great communicator both written and verbal
• Confident and able to deal with people at all levels within the business
• Reliable, organised and resourceful
• High attention to detail
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To apply please either apply directly, email a full and up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01925 414 222.
Best of luck with your application!
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
16000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
19935.00 - 19935.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
8.00 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour
WITHAM, ESSEXRead more
22000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more