|Location: WESTMINSTER, LONDON||Salary: 25.74 - 32.16 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Legal||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3104989|
Reed Legal London are currently recruiting for an Employment Lawyer for a central government department based in London.
This is a busy and varied role offering the opportunity to conduct employment litigation on behalf of a variety of Government departments.
The successful individual will posses a solid knowledge of employment law and related concepts as well as experience of litigation strategy as you will undertake a varied caseload in all areas of legal work as required, primarily including:
- Employment based proceedings in courts, appeals and tribunals
- Interviewing witnesses and recording witness statements.
- Conducting settlement negotiations with opposing representatives.
- Liaising with key Stakeholders as required.
- Advice in matters relating to Employment Law
- Advice in matters relating to access to information and data protection
You should be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister preferably with public sector experience, however, this is not essential.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
44000 - 47000 GBP Per Annum
NORTH WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
32000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESTER, CHESHIRERead more
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
15.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more