A fantastic opportunity has come about for a EMEA Payroll Manager to join a leading FTSE 100 company based in the heart of London. This global organisation has offices all over the globe, so with this my client needs someone with great vendor management and international payroll exposure. My client are offering a competitive salary and a great benefit package that includes a generous pension contribution, subsidised gym membership and a great holiday allowance.
- Running and managing a complex monthly payroll across 14 entities within Europe
- Continuously look to improve the efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations through work processes improvements.
- Monitor and review payroll spreadsheets and reporting for accuracy and data integrity;
- Lead small scale global International Payroll projects, as required
- Collate payment listings to third party for processing on a monthly and ad-hoc basis as well as setting up or amending beneficiary accounts.
- Ensure that all global payroll-related tax payments are made accurately and within given deadlines.
- Performing reconciliations and audit tasks for monthly payrolls.
- Development and maintenance of good working relationships with the vendor's payroll, tax and benefits providers.
- Accurate transmission of banking payments and bank accounts reconciliation.
- Advising on compensation, benefits and tax related issues and employment legislation impacting payroll
- Monitor, process and report on monthly payroll costs
- Research and interpret country regulations and act as an advisor to team members and HR partners, ensuring global payroll compliance, and ensure payments to employees are processed timely, seeing that wires are transmitted when needed.