I am currently working with a leading on-line retailer based in Harlow, Essex who are currently recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive on a Part-Time Basis. My client is flexible as to how Part-Time hours may work for you.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about email marketing, focused, enthusiastic and willing to learn. This role will be heavily focused on building emails, creating email content, and supporting the email marketing team to achieve its goals.
You will assist in the development and deployment of the full end-to-end e-crm marketing activity for my client across all country markets. From planning, test creation, customer targeting and segmentation, email build and deployment through to campaign analysis and performance reporting.
- Ensure email database and lists are fully up to date and managed
- Testing- develop, evolve and manage the email test calendar
- Work with design to create visually compelling and effective emails for broadcasting across multilingual channels
- Deploy email campaigns using Emarsys campaign management tool
- Proof-reading and testing of emails using industry best practice
- Assess emails for quality assurance so there are no typos or grammatical errors
- Reporting and analytics- produce reports on performance of key metrics for campaigns and derive recommendations for future campaigns improvements
- Conduct regular best practice and competitor reviews of email marketing and making recommendations for development
- Ensure emails are engaging and compelling while reflecting brand values and positioning
- Assisting with copy writing where necessary, particularly of subject lines
- Setting up and deployment of event based triggered and automated emails
- Setting up email & web voucher codes.
- We are looking for someone with at least 1 years’ experience within an email marketing role
- You will have an understanding and interest in Email marketing & CRM
- An eye for good design/layout
- Good copy writing ability
- Good knowledge and experience of working with an ESP (email service provider). Prior experience with Emarsys would be beneficial
- Be highly organised and accurate with pin-sharp eye for detail
- Able to work on own initiative with good time management skills
- Commitment to high standards at all times
- Team player
- Confident written and verbal communication skills