Salary £34k-£37k dep on experience
Location for the role East London, North, Central , South
Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Van is provided so you must have a full UK driving Licence
Are you a qualified Electrician who strives towards excellence?
We are currently seeking an Electrician to carry out work in the following areas in both the testing programme and FRA works. You will be carrying out EICR’s and remedial works on both domestic and communal distribution boards. This includes installation works and upgrades. You will also be tasked with FRA works; carry out electrical installations and repairs as identified by a Fire Risk Assessment.
The right candidate will be qualified and have previous experience within a role after qualifying. This role will be a Monday to Friday position with a van provided for travel around London and the different sites One Housing group have.
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with Electricity at Work Regulations and BS 7671 18th Edition
- Test and certificate work single phase and three electrical work carried out in accordance with current IET Wiring Regulations this includes installation works as required
- To be able to correctly carry out an EICR and record observations and coding of departures
- Ensure Health & Safety working practices which are essential to ensure the safety of both tenants and operatives, are always implemented
- Be responsible for safeguarding test instruments and other equipment issued
- Safeguard, maintain, replenish and keep records of electrical materials issued for van stock
Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
Season ticket loans
A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- You must hold a full driving licence
- You must have 3 years’ experience after qualifying
- You must be a personable character and trustworth
The following qualifications or equivalent qualifications are essential
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 / 2330 Level 2 & 3, .AM2 & NVQ level 3.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2392/2394 & 2395 (or to show competence in Inspection & Testing).
- City & Guilds 2382 18th