|Location: Nottingham||Salary: 15.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3056519|
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out specialist installations and repairs on power, lighting, nurse call, fire alarms and intruder alarms, including any programming that may be required and passing on operational instructions to ward or department staff.
• Activate power changeover plant and be able to safely isolate from generators or local network in the event of a malfunction.
• To be conversant with, and work on inverter drives and soft start systems.
• Be able to work safely on standby electrical systems such 400V generators and UPS systems.
• To be able to work on Door Access and Security Tagging systems throughout the Trust site.
• Design and carry out any electrical installation work as and when required and be able to diagnose and repair faults on these systems according to the IEE Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations (BS7671).
• Test, diagnose and repair faults on engineering and/or electrical and plumbing installations, plant and equipment, to deal with new situations as they arise and pass on knowledge to others.
• Understand the working of electrical systems within NHS buildings.
• Instruct others on the above features and other aspects of his/her work.
• Perform a wide range of work or other crafts.
• Manufacture, assemble, erect and install new work.
• Carry out repairs, maintain and efficiently run plant and equipment.
• Use all relevant tools and equipment.
• To operate and control a work issue, control feedback system, i.e. plan boards (or other compatible system) within present procedures.
• To participate in/learn new procedures, new technology, in order to improve methods of works so increasing Department efficiency and utilisation.
• To carry out surveys, compile data and reports as required by Team Leader (within current practices).
• To carry out such duties as may be delegated by his/her Team Leader (which are within his/her capabilities after being suitably trained);
• To maintain and efficiently run plant and equipment.
• To maintain the security and maintenance of tools and equipment supplied by the Trust under his/her control.
• Supply, in good order, all hand tools appropriate to the trade.
• Record accurately all data in connection with PPM, labour management and other management data systems.
• The Post-holder will be responsible for carrying out PPM tasks and duties in accordance with present day practices.
• To be able to work alongside and contribute to other trades with the Estates Department.
• To be able to maintain a pleasant co-operation with all hospital staff, patients and visitors.
• Carry out such work necessary in order to provide the correct information necessary within management systems.
• To work flexibly including overtime and out of hour’s duties when requested by the Team Leader.
• Advise the Team Leader of any deficiencies of materials and equipment.
• Any other duties as may be necessary to ensure the efficient operations of the Directorate of Estates & Facilities and Nottingham University Hospitals.
15.83 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
BATH, SOMERSETRead more
25500 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
KNOWSLEY, MERSEYSIDERead more
18.00 - 21.60 GBP Per Hour
LEICESTER ABBEY, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
14.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
32500 - 32500 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more