|Location: SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 25.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3109790|
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Pay rate: £25 - £27 per hour
Hours: 4 days per week
Monday: 13:00 - 16:30
Tuesday: 13:00 - 16:30
Wednesday: 13:00 - 16:30
Thursday: 9:00 - 12:15
Duration: Until 15/12/17 (with possible extension)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Berkshire area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Electrical Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
We have invested heavily in our campuses to provide you with the latest technology and high quality teaching. We are proud of our high standards and have a strong success record in helping students achieve their potential.
- State-of-the-art facilities including specialist workshops.
- High quality teaching from industry-trained staff.
- Learn using the latest industry specific equipment you'll find in the workplace.
- 'Good' Ofsted rating, with 'outstanding' for educational and social inclusion.
· You will be teaching and assessing the Level 1 Electrical course in a Further Education setting.
· You will also be supporting students with English and Maths.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Minimum Level 3 qualification in Electrical or equivalent.
· Experience delivering and assessing the Level 1 Electrical course in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
24000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
24498 - 30147 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
22000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLKRead more
27000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
STAFFORDSHIRE, WEST MIDLANDS (REGION)Read more
27.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more