|Location: STAFFORDSHIRE, WEST MIDLANDS (REGION)||Salary: 27000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3159705|
Full time permanent in Tamworth
• 37 hours per week
• Salary £33,792 - £36,366 per annum
• Teachers’ pension scheme
• 40 Days' holiday
An opportunity has arisen for someone to join a very successful electrical deptartment within a college.
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring vibrant electrician who can enthuse young people to highly achieve skills and techniques that will lead to a successful career working in the electrical installation sector
The benefits of this role are:
The opportunity to work towards teaching and assessor qualifications
40 days holiday plus 5 concessionary days and bank holidays
A range of family flexible options including compassionate leave and flexible working hours
Access to a variety of company discounts
Role and Responsibilities:
• Support the development of courses and the recruitment and enrolment of learners.
• Support and implement effective assessment strategies for learners to help to ensure that meets individual learning needs.
• Maintain a safe learning environment by supporting learners in understanding how to keep themselves, and others, safe and notifying management of any risks.
• Promote the fundamental British values of democracy; the rule of law; individual liberty; the mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
• Deliver outstanding learning, using innovative learning strategies that will stretch challenge and inspire learners
• Provide learners with academic and pastoral support to help them achieve their goals.
• Mark and assess learners’ work, providing feedback that supports students to improve.
• Take responsibility for the progress and achievement of all learners on your course.
• Promote Maths and English and embed the development of these in your teaching.
• Lead a programme or course, maintaining high standards of behaviour and performance, and providing high quality experiences to raise learners ’aspirations.
• Liaise with learner support functions, external agencies and parents to help ensure that learners make good or better progress.
• Use and analyse programme data to support effective course management.
• Deliver IAG to support learners’ decision-making and high rates of progression.
• Experience in teaching/ training electrical subjects with relevant extensive industry experience
• Ability to inspire and engage young people to achieve their full potential
• Organised with an ability to work towards challenging targets and manage time effectively.
• Educated to minimum of Level 3 NVQ or Advanced Craft in Electrical Installation.
• Relevant teaching qualification or willingness to work towards one.
• A*-C or equivalent in maths and English.
25.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
36500.00 - 36500.00 GBP Per Annum
WALTHAMSTOW, LONDONRead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
LUTON, KENTRead more
33.10 - 33.10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
25.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
South West LondonRead more