|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3085223|
Are you looking for a new role for the New Academic year? If so then we have the role for you!
Our REED Further Education branch are happy to announce that we are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Birmingham area.
The college is looking for a permanent Electrical Installations Lecturer to work with them lecturing 22 hours a week.
- Has a “good” Ofsted rating
- Teaching, learning and assessment are good across most areas of the college
- The students personal development is very good and the students behave very well and the welfare arrangements are highly effective.
What you will need:
- An appropriate degree or professional qualification relating to the relevant subject area
- An assessing qualification
- Successful experience of assessing electrical installations
- Successful experience of teaching 14-19 year olds across all ability ranges and for those requiring additional learning support
- Proven experience of working with diverse learner profiles
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
- Experience of working towards and meeting deadlines.
- Effective external liaison skills and the ability to work closely with partners to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum, including working with colleagues and students.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- The ability to be a supportive personal tutor
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like please apply now, as the college are looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible.
25704 - 28929 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
26620.00 - 34401.00 GBP Per Annum
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
33.00 - 33.00 GBP Per Hour
ACTON, LONDONRead more
HESLINGTON, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more