|Location: WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3044025|
Are you looking for a new role commencing in September? If so then we have the role for you!
Our REED Further Education branch are happy to announce that we are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Walsall area.
The college is looking for a permanent Electrical Installations assessor/trainer.
- Students standards of work is exceptionally high.
-The College is uniquely vocational and have excellent success rates achieved by their students.
- The College has high academic standards
What you will need:
- An appropriate degree or professional qualification relating to the relevant subject area
- An assessing qualification
- Successful experience of assessing electrical installations
- Successful experience of teaching 14-19 year olds across all ability ranges and for those requiring additional learning support
- Proven experience of working with diverse learner profiles
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
- Experience of working towards and meeting deadlines.
- Effective external liaison skills and the ability to work closely with partners to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum, including working with colleagues and students.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- The ability to be a supportive personal tutor
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like please apply now, as the college are looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible.
25704 - 28929 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
25339.00 - 27541.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
PINXTON, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
15.00 - 23.00 GBP Per Hour
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more