Are you a passionate Technical Trainer lecturer/tutor with a background in Electrical Installation or Plumbing?
If so, read on as REED Further Education are looking for you!
- Role: Electrical Installation Lecturer / Technical Trainer (Domestic Appliances)
- Location: Epsom, Surrey
- Perm position
- Salary: up to 30k per annum
- Starting: ideally in January 2021
To deliver technical teaching and structured learning programmes to Field Service Engineers joining Company and, ad hoc, to Field Service Engineers across the business as required, ensuring consistent high-quality content and method.
The technical trainer would deliver a 6 weeks programme (Company's own tailored course on service engineering) to small groups (3-4 learners - adults). The cohort will then progress to a 6 weeks on site training with a supervisor.
Every 6 weeks the trainer will be teaching a new cohort.
Qualiﬁcations and Skills:
• Strong technical grounding (Elctrical Installation or Plumbing/Gas) and expertise gained through hands on technical work experience
• Experience in the delivery of training or in an assessment role
• Experience gained in white goods / domestic appliance industry advantageous, not essential
• Valid UK driving licence
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification / certification in electrical installation, electronics, engineering or HVAC; essential
• Relevant teaching/training and/or assessing qualification preferred, not essential
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.