|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 27.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3158861|
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Pay rate: £27-30 per hour
Hours: 18 hours per week over 4 days
Monday & Tuesday - 6 hours
Wednesday & Friday - 3 hours
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Electrical Installations Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
With over 8,000 students our client is one of the largest and most successful providers of Further (college) and Higher (university) Education courses in the South East, judged Good at all levels in all areas by external inspections by Ofsted and the Quality Assurance Agency (for Higher Education).
· You will be delivering Electrical Installation:
7202 - Level 1
2365 - Level 2
Up to Level 3 with A1 Award required
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering 7202 - Level 1 Electrical Installation in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
36500.00 - 36500.00 GBP Per Annum
WALTHAMSTOW, LONDONRead more
25.00 - 32.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
21000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
CARSHALTON, SURREYRead more
25.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
20.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more