Are you a Teacher, Tutor or Trainer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Lecturer in Electrical Installation
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great College on an exciting new role in the Manchester area.
Starting in the new year, the College are looking for an outstanding Lecturer to join them on either a full time or part time basis.
· Lecturing various levels of Electrical Installation learners
· Working on a Full time/Part Time temporary basis
· Working with students 16+ Years
· Using positive and effective behaviour management strategies
· Using effective communication skills on a daily basis
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification or relevant industry experience
· To hold relevant qualifications in Electrical Installation
· To be passionate, committed, enthusiastic about the subject
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.