Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Electrical Installation Assessor/Coach
Position – Full Time, Permanent
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £26,615 - £29,079 per annum plus staff benefits
REED Further Education branch are working exclusively in partnership with a “Good” College in West Yorkshire whose recruitment is unaffected by College closures due to COVID-19.
The college are looking for an Assessor/Coach to join a well-developed team of around 10 other members including a supportive Deputy Head of Department and Programme Manager for the area. All have a wealth of knowledge and experience who are incredibly welcoming.
Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
Offering a diverse curriculum to cater to the multicultural city. Providing a vibrant learning environment with the goal of delivering excellent and innovative education to inspire and support students to achieve their ambitions.
You will be joining the Engineering and Automotive Apprenticeship provision to fulfil a staffing need due to promotions and expansion.
You will be required to assess and deliver Level 2 and 3 qualifications in Electrical Installation.
You will help manage and drive the provision to grow and become outstanding in achievements and employer relationships.
What you will need:
- A minimum of NVQ 3 or specialist qualification in the curriculum area.
- An A1 Assessors Award
- Experience in Electrical Installation qualifications is essential.
- An understanding of OneFile (or equivalent) would be advantageous.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Maths and English
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please get in contact.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?