Job Title: Electrical Installation Assessor
Pay rate: £27p/h
Hours: Full time
Duration: Temporary Long term
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Sussex area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Electrical Installation Assessor to join them on a temporary basis.
Our achievement rates for all ages and levels place us as the top FE college in the county.
·Potential candidates must have assessed City and Guilds 2357 and 5357, and be used to working with the Google suite of products. They need to hold a L3 NVQ in Electrical Installations an Assessors award and IQA qualification.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised assessor qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience assessing Electrical Installations in FE Setting
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.