Reed engineering are pleased to be working with an established aviation company based near Stanstead who are currently seeking an experienced electrical fitter to join their team.
As an Electrical fitter you will be based at the companies’ workshop in Stanstead working on the service, overhaul, repair and functionality testing of various electro mechanical aircraft equipment.
This is to include but not limited:
• Fuel Pumps
• Linear Actuators
• Ani-Collision Lamps
• Landing Lamps
• Experience and Understanding of three phase systems including AC Motors
• Ability to read component maintenance manuals, follow technical instructions, read wiring diagrams
• Excellent hand eye coordination
• Previous experience working within aerospace or a closely aligned industry such as Automotive
In return you will receive:
• £24,000 per annum
• Working hours - Week 1: Monday - Thursday, 07:30am - 17:00pm. Friday, 08:00 am - 15:20pm.Week 2: Monday - Wednesday, 07:30am - 17:00pm, Thursday, 07:30am - 16:00pm, Friday DAY OFF!
• No weekends
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension
If you have an aerospace or automotive background and you are electrically biased, please click apply now to be considered for this fantastic role.