|Location: HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3077038|
Title – Electrical Engineering Tutor/Assessor
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great training provider on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire area.
Starting from September, the training provider are looking for an outstanding Tutor/Assessor to join them on a full time ongoing basis.
The Training Provider:
• Grade 2 ‘good’ provider
• Provides apprenticeships at NVQ level 2/3 in electrical/mechanical engineering and
• Fully resourced workshops – all apprentices receive training on a wide range of equipment
• Train and assess Learners in a range of basic and specialist skills to the standard required by relevant award bodies to Levels 1,2,3 EAL
• Provide advice and support to Learners and their employers throughout the apprenticeship. On-going assessment of evidence produced towards NVQ and Functional Skills qualifications.
What you will need:
• Teaching and/or Assessing qualification (e.g. PTLLS/A1/TAQA)
• HNC or equivalent in specialist area
• An industry background in Engineering
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
26.00 - 29.00 GBP Per Hour
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
25961.00 - 29218.00 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
22.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
25339.00 - 27541.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more