Reed Health and Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Educational Psychologists to work in the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire area
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist job is £475 per assessment per day, 2 days per assessment. This is a 2 year role
- To be responsible to the area's Senior Educational Psychologist for the delivery of allocated EHC Assessments and any arising SEND Tribunal Work.
- To provide timely Psychological Advices and liaise proactively with Educational Psychology Service administrative support.
- To work within the quality standards guidelines set for the service.
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with children and young people, parents/carers, schools, EHC Team and other agencies.
- To ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the County Council.
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
- Honours degree in Psychology
Working for Reed
At Reed you will receive an excellent service with a designated consultant. Free training, CPD fund and we offer an excellent referral scheme
if you would like to apply for this role or are interested in discussing further opportunities Please contact Paul Leather on 0113 236 8965 or at firstname.lastname@example.org