Reed have partnered with a number of schools within the local area who require a number of testing assistants to carry out a project over the new 2-3 months. The successful applicants will receive full training for these positions.
The Asymptomatic Testing Response Support staff will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Assisting staff and students with asymptomatic testing
• Ensuring process runs smoothly
• Ensuring testing kits are administered correctly
• Ensuring test results are communicated quickly and efficiently
• Assisting staff and pupils with any queries they may have
The Successful Applicant
• Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be able to make accurate notes and records
• Be able to handle queries or problems
This is a temporary assignment which offers both full time and part time opportunities. Full training is provided.