Reed Education operate a busy day to day supply service across the Leeds and Bradford area, and we are looking to expand our bank of support staff ready to support our local primary schools. We are looking for support staff who are ready to support across primary schools when they re-open and in September 2020.
Supply work will offer you flexibility- both full time and part time hours are on offer. We have a mixture of both pre-booked work and early morning calls, so we ask that applicants are available to work both. Due to the volume of work that we are anticipating we are looking for support staff who are available to work at least 3 days of supply per week.
We are wanting to hear from education professionals with experience in the following areas;
- Teaching assistants
- Nursery assistants- early years practitioners- early years support workers
- Cover supervisors
- Higher level teaching assistants
- SEN support workers- SEN teaching assistants
Applicants must meet the following criteria prior to applying for this post;
- Must have had experience in working in either KS1, KS2 or Early Years
- Must be able to take morning calls for work from 7am onwards
- Must be available for at least 2 days of supply per week
- Must have a L2 or L3 Childcare qualification/Education Studies Degree or equivalent
Whilst working for Reed you will be supported by your own dedicated consultant offering you 247 contact as well as;
- Application assistance and CV advice
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities such as Team Teach training
If this sounds like something that you are interested in then please call me today on 01274 377 620 and I would be happy to talk to you through the registration process and give you some more information about supply work.
It’s time to Love Mondays.