|Location: ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 12.13 - 12.13 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3074616|
Are you looking to gain more experience?
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an Education Support Officer to showcase their skills and vision within a very well-respected and established local authority.
From the get go, you will have the opportunity to put your strong ideas to business and implement them within your day to day duties. You will draft Education, Health and Care Plans in accordance with the requirements of the SEN Code. You will need to facilitate person centred reviews and updates on behalf of the local authority.
What is my role? (but not limited to)
• To draft amendments to Education, Health and Care Plans as required.
• To recognise the importance of positive relationships with parents/carers of pupils with SEN and work to promote and develop this.
• To work closely in partnership with other services and agencies which provide support for children and young people with SEN.
• To participate in Council programmes of in-service training as a trainee and when required as a trainer facilitator.
How will I benefit?
• A weighty £12.13 an hour.
• 08:30 – 16:45 hours – Monday to Friday, this gives you a great work/life balance.
• Great Experience!
• REED rewards and discounts.
• REED CV support
Sign me up!
Send your updated CV to AGMA.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below and one of our consultants will be in contact!
8.73 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
8.60 - 8.85 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
24618 - 26659 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
NORTH WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
KING'S LYNN, NORFOLKRead more
15.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more