|Location: Leicester||Salary: 19000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3073350|
Here are just a few reasons you might want to consider working with us:
Experience and culture
We’re a market leader, with over 50 years’ experience.
A culture that’s shaped by family values and our core values:
We are fair, open and honest
We take ownership
We work together
Great earning potential
We offer a great starting salary
Transparent and uncapped bonus schemes, available at all levels
Real investment in you
Access to pension and health scheme
Holidays and sabbaticals
We develop strong career development frameworks to ensure you meet your goals
Our training and development programme is unrivalled in the industry (we even have our own Business School in the Cotswolds)
Our aim is to be the ’First Choice for People’
We have a growing international business with offices in locations such as Australia and Singapore
We were the first UK recruitment company to become Carbon Neutral ®
We have created charities such as Ethiopiaid UK and the Big Give
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Reed Education in Leicester for a experienced Recruitment Consultant. Read on for more information . . . This role would ideally suit a experienced Education consultant but we would welcome recruitment professionals and trainee's who have drive, desire and a personality.
As a Consultant you will be responsible for understanding and matching companies’ recruitment requirements and applicants’ job aspirations and be able to manage the expectations of both.
Day-to-day duties include:
* Development and implementation of individual sales and marketing activity
* Take responsibility for the service and sales of SME’s
* Meet and exceed all targets as set by the Business Manager
* To consistently win new business through ongoing sales activity, i.e. proactive cold sales, sales visits, sales drops, sales presentations
* Gain market knowledge including competitor knowledge
* To gain a business advantage over industry competitors through research, analysis and follow through
* Negotiation of fees
* To identify, target, convert and maintain a client base that will enable the desk to achieve profitable growth in line with individual and branch targets.
* To understand and comply with branch, regional and company goals
* To meet and exceed revenue targets as set by the Business Manager
* Develop and implement ideas for improving the efficiency of the section
* Consistently achieve and exceed all activity targets
Reed Education offer a competitive salary and a un-capped Bonus scheme , the more you bill the more you earn !!!!
A Recruitment Consultant needs to be able to work to tight deadlines and to respond quickly to a clients needs. We require individuals with the necessary drive, determination and the self-motivation to achieve success within a sales-orientated environment.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, imaginative and have the ability to build strong business relationships with clients and candidates. The right person will have outstanding opportunities for progression.
The Ideal candidate will have a knowledge of the Education sector within Leicestershire and the City.
18000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
19000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE-UNDER-LYME, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
24000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
24000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
18000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BOURNEMOUTH, DORSETRead more