|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 9.31 - 11.18 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3075317|
Are you looking for a contact role?
Look no further! I am currently recruiting for a project manager to work within a fast paced department in a Sheffield Hospital.
The role is for 6 months, full time, pay starting from £9.31 - £11.18 dependant on experience, starting in September.
The right candidate will provide support the Electronic Document Management (EDMS) team and will report into the eDMS Project Manager. The EDMS Project is to be used to digitise patients paper case notes and will result in a change of working practices for both Clinical and Administrative staff.
The role will take responsibility in providing a range of project support functions to support delivery of the eDMS project and to ensure business processes are aligned to the new system.
• Working within the eDMS team, reporting to the eDMS Project Manager, to be responsible for the development of a mix of simple and complex electronic forms (e-Forms) and workflows to meet current and future state clinical needs.
• Providing updates, advice and support, information requests and relevant data to manage internal/external customers/stakeholders within the agreed timescales.
• Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure information is submitted for reports to meet deadlines
• Setting up and maintaining project files and administer document control systems. Create and maintain a filing structure (electronic and paper) for each project supported according to agreed standards. Ensure effective application of methods and techniques and optimise the organisation, storage and version control of all relevant project information in electronic formats.
• Undertake project management information processes to promote and support the efficient operation of the team e.g. change control, configuration management, project or programme reporting, logging and follow up of risks and issues logs, updating project plans, status and highlight reports etc.
• Assisting with the development, production and validation of reports, dashboards and other information services for relevant governance boards ensuring delivery to time and the required quality.
• Responsible for the collation of data, ensuring that accurate and timely information is available in the appropriate format for reporting and audit purposes.
• Providing support and guidance on project management processes and procedure, tools and techniques as required ensuring that all requirements are completed accurately and efficiently.
If you believe this role is for you, apply online or email an up to date CV to email@example.com. Thank you!
261.84 - 261.84 GBP Per Day
CREWE, CHESHIRERead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
GATESHEAD, TYNE AND WEARRead more
9.31 - 11.18 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more