Reed HR are working with a not-for-profit organisation based in North London to recruit for an experienced Organisational Design Project Manager to join their team on a 6 – 9-month contract. This role is working remotely for the foreseeable future.
The role and responsibilities:
- Focus on the EDI project within the organisation
- Lead on a number of people projects, delivering to agreed outcomes, milestones and timescales
- Support the organisation develop key people projects to support the strategic workforce plan
- Collate, analyse and present workforce data to identify issues
- Research best practice on people management
- Develop and present project and business case reports
- Maintain a good knowledge of employment trends and legal framework
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Work closely with the People and Organisational Development team
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in EDI, Organisational Development and Project Management. You must be able to work autonomously, be flexible and delivery focussed.
You will need to have/be:
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD qualified at Associate or Chartered level (or working towards)
- Strong communication skills
- Credible and approachable with stakeholders
- Strong up to date UK HR practice and employment law
- Experience leading EDI workforce issues
- Proven experience of managing and implementing change
- Able to travel throughout England, potentially with overnight stay (once appropriate to do so)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.