|Location: HODDESDON, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3364735|
The role objectives centre on implementing the strategy, managing the business case and customer development for online sales capability.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Own the business case for ecommerce initiatives and advocate for these initiatives to be prioritised in the delivery roadmap
· Develop opportunities to increase business revenue utilising a number of different e-commerce capabilities, including web shop to direct B2B linkages, customer portals and specific applications
· Create strategies and initiatives to onboard cutomers, increase breadth of portfolio offered, conversion rates of incremental sales and average order size
· Work with the e-Commerce/ Digital Delivery Manager within IT and third parties to ensure effective delivery of development projects and delivery of web services to agreeds SLAs
Other Duties and responsibilities
· Manage Net promoter Score KPI process and improvements for the division
· Work with the Product Managers and Marketing Communications teams to ensure coordination all related in bound marketing activities, including electronic direct mail, banner ads, PPC, SEO, Social Media
· Ensure accuracy and consistency of branding, image and content delivery across digital platforms.
· Report to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information for online sales, analytics, optimisation activities, performance and progress of development work.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
Required Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
· Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business preferred, plus 5 - 7 years of experience managing internet business development with exposure at strategic and operational levels.
· Life Sciences or Genomics experience
· Knowledge in what content, programs and channels are the most effective in driving online sales
· Knowledge of recent technological and business trends impacting ecommerce channel development, for example, GDPR, security, and search optimization strategies
· Experience with project management and managing timelines, operations, and logistics
· Experience with eCommerce platforms and content management tools
· Excellent presentation skills with the ability to make presentations to diverse audiences at all levels of organization
Preferred Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
· Working knowledge of Google AdWords, analytics, webmaster tools and ability to analyze web statistics and advertising ROI.
Essential competencies and behaviours
· Ability to think strategically, creatively and demonstrate overall business acumen
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to influence and get things done through others.
· Willing to travel internationally approximately 10%
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
DEESIDE INDUSTRIAL PARK, CLWYDRead more
28000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
WREXHAM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CLWYDRead more
21000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
WREXHAM, CLWYDRead more
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
GATESHEAD, TYNE AND WEARRead more