REED Leeds are currently working alongside a not-for-profit organisation on an exciting project to recruit a E-commerce Manager to join their team to help develop and grow their online presence. They are looking for someone who has proven experience in building and growing an online retail presence for a business and will have the full support of the dynamic organisation.
The role will be responsible for building and growing the online retail business to drive up income for the organisation.
- Grow ecommerce business through platforms such as amazon, eBay, and Facebook marketplace.
- Build reports to analyse performance and financial progress.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of the online business.
- Develop online merchandising to promote products.
- Stock management, shipping, and fulfilment.
- Research and develop ability to sell new products online and increase average sale value.
- Monitoring customer behaviour through google analytics and other tools.
- Work with marketing department to promote more desirable products both online and in physical shops.
- Take responsibility of SEO research.
- Create and implement digital sales strategy.
- Working closely with the main marketing team to develop campaigns.
- Manage a small full-time team as well multiple volunteers.
- Produce own ecommerce strategy to include sales projections, P&L analysis, strategic planning and resource requirements.
- Previous experience of building a new online retail presence is essential.
- Experience of SEO and google analytics.
- Experience of using amazon, eBay and Facebook marketplace.
In return the client offers a competitive salary package as well as numerous other company benefits.
This organisation do amazing and inspirational work within the community and this is truly a great opportunity to give back and make a real difference to the community.