With Core values such as "Have a passion to learn, develop and grown with us" and "Be a supportive team player", My client - A highly reputable and successful wholesale business based within the WS postcode is exactly the type of company anyone would want to join!
Following a highly profitable few months and growth we have an exciting and BRAND NEW role to add to the business - A Online Sales Administration and Ecommerce Assist that will 100% grow into an integral part of the business for the right person!
This role will be open to "making it your own" where as well as working with great team players you have the anatomy to MAKE DECISIONS - The Managing Director is all about "all for forgiveness not permission"
- This role will sit within Marketing and Purchasing and will be responsible for:
- Creating content for online listings such as the Website Ebay etc
- Ensuring product selection's are accurate ie dimensions, product information, pricing etc
- Uploading key content to listing and sites
- provide accurate reports on online sales
- Supporting Marketing and working alongside Customer Service and Purchasing
- Providing Senior Management with data information
- Online Sales data uploading
- Keen eye for detail
- Advanced excel skills
- Magento 2
- Cloud Commerce Pro
- Previous ecommerce / online / trade sales administration
- Management of own workload
- Can make decisions and not afraid to take ownership
- Used to a fast paced environment
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (this is flexible)
Benefits include: 28 days holiday, Birthday off, Pension plan and onsite parking
Please contact Laura McCreadie on 01902 715 589 or email@example.com to apply as interviews will commence week 13th July!