My Client, a chic and exciting online fashion destination for stylish women, worn by celebs and influencers galore, based in Wilmslow are looking for an eCommerce executive to join their growing team.
Do you know eCommerce and Magento like the back of your hand?
I’m looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, along with a love of fashion and impeccable attention to detail.
This is what you’ll do:
- Day to day management of the online store using Magento
- Uploading new products
- Liaising with buyers to ensure product categories are perfect
- Visual Merchandising of the site
- Asset management; Samples, Copy and Images are collated ahead of launches
You will need to have…
- Hands on experience with Magento, and are able to comfortably navigate the platform and upload products and make site changes
- Experience in the fashion industry is advantageous
- Passion and love for Fashion!
- Great attention to detail and be highly organised
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports
- Super positive, energetic and enthusiastic creative mind, bursting with ideas
- An intuitive grasp of brand with a ‘customer first’ approach
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
- Competitive basic salary up to £22k (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Company benefits scheme including clothing discounts, sample sales etc.
Think you tick all the boxes? Great, Great, I want to hear from you! Please send your updated CV to Kyrie.email@example.com