Are you looking to work in a diverse company where ideas, creativity and team belonging are important? Is a company that takes sustainability seriously important to you? Do you want to work selling quality products with great design and a company that is prepared to push the boundaries? I am working with a global industry leading business that is looking for an inspirational, service focused, accountable, curious individual to join their team.
What do you get in return - 25 days holidays plus UK Bank Holiday plus 3 days Christmas leave. 4% pension contributions following 3 months service and a fantastic team environment. An attractive salary and the opportunity to work with innovative people all day long.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Accountability for overall execution, management and quality control of merchandise programmes
- Leading the sales process from the customer briefing and brand immersion process through to project completion ensuring that customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything meeting all timeline milestones
- Main point of contact for designated B2B customer programmes
- Conduct and lead kick off meetings with customers and relevant internal global and local team members, ensuring that communication is clear, concise and timely at all stages of a project
- Responsible for client relations post programme launch, focusing on profitability, tracking, resource usage, financial reporting and invoicing
- Communicate and consult with clients on merchandise risks, challenges and solutions with branding suggestions
- Use resources to drive sales improvements based on local market trends
- Build and deliver email and digital campaigns to drive awareness and sales of merchandise
- Make recommendations and actively engage with customers across digital channels to support business objectives
- Have an awareness of industry trends and best practices related to digital selling
Experience & Key Skills required:
- Demonstrable experience in client relationship/project management role leading digital programmes
- Proven experience of building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Customer service focused with a desire to exceed expectations
- Pride in delivering the best service at all times
- Business analysis and functional experience must be strong. Need to be able to gather, create, deploy solutions to end users
- Able to use analytical tools
- Think strategically & execute methodically making data driven decisions
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, confident presenter/negotiator
- Strong MS Office experience especially with Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience of SAP, Excel reporting, Salesforce and Clarizon would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a retail, affiliate model, digital marketing and automation tools ie dotmailer
- Additional European languages an advantage.
Please do not hesitate, apply now as this is an amazing opportunity.