We are currently looking for an Early Years Worker in the Kensal Rise Area. This is a full time, temporary position. working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. Paying between £12-£13 per hour. You will need to have experience working with children between the ages of 0-5 and must also have a level 3 qualification in childcare and/or playwork.
If you are interested please apply ASAP!
To provide an inclusive play facility for children aged 0-5 years who can benefit from this safe, stimulating and enjoyable experience.
- Service Users
- Health and safety
- Work alongside the Senior Early Years Practitioner as well as your own initiative and using the available resources offer children fun play experiences that are innovative, creative and challenging, in line with Early Years Foundation Stage
- Look after the child’s social, emotional and intellectual needs through play opportunities
- Through supervising the children, protect them from danger and harmful situations
- Be aware of any special needs a child may have (physical, social, etc.) and with the parent and Senior Early Years Practitioner, plan appropriate activities to meet their individual needs
- Share child protection concerns if these arise with a more senior member of the centre’s staff as soon as possible.