|Location: CARSHALTON, SURREY||Salary: 23.48 - 29.01 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3093889|
Location: Carshalton, Surrey
Pay rate: £23.48 per hour increasing up to £29.01 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: 11 hours week
Monday 9:30am - 12:30am and 13:30 - 16:00
Wednesday: 9:30am - 12:30am and 13:30 - 16:00
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Early Years Tutor/Assessor to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client is one of the highest performing colleges in London, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2014. It is a major provider of further, higher and adult education to over 3,000 students.
· You will be delivering Early Years up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting.
· You will be assessing learners working towards Early Years apprenticeships up to Level 3.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Assessors Award
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience assessing and teaching learners working towards Early years apprenticeships up to Level 3.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
23.00 - 23.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
19000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
FINSBURY PARK, LONDONRead more
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more