|Location: SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDE||Salary: 8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3081458|
Are you looking for a long term position in an encouraging and enthusiastic school?
Reed Education are working with a village school outside the Scunthorpe area that are looking for an Early Years Specialist to join them on a long term basis to cover sickness. Starting immediately for the right candidate this could be the perfect opportunity to continue doing what you enjoy doing in a classroom environment
• The team are extremely supportive and they believe that all staff and children should be encouraged to reach their fullest potential.
• A busy and vibrant school which encourages interactive and dynamic teaching styles.
• An inspiring working environment for the right individual
• Easily accessible by Public Transport and also from the connecting motorways.
• To be able to commit to 5 mornings a week.
• To be positive and upbeat but firm with regards to behaviour control
• To be able to confidently work alongside the teacher and assist wherever needed.
• Must possess a true passion for education and providing a safe environment for children
What you will need:
• Minimum Level 2 Early Years Qualification
• Experience working in an Early Years setting
• Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
• A resilient and bubbly persona
"Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.’’
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Charlotte Crane, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
60.00 - 80.00 GBP Per Day
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
23.00 - 23.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
19000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
FINSBURY PARK, LONDONRead more
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more