Due to demand from one of our North Leeds primary schools I am recruiting an early year’s teacher to cover a period of maternity on a temporary basis from September 2020 to July 2021.
We are looking for applicants with over 3 years’ experience of teaching at foundation stage level. This is a two form entry primary school so applicants will work closely with the other early year’s teacher to plan lessons and co-ordinate day to day running of the foundation stage. There will be support in place for the successful applicant, as a learning support assistant will be shared between the two classrooms.
As with any teaching role job responsibilities will be varied and include;
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources
- Attending staff meetings and training days
- Observations and assessments of children in accordance with the EYFS
- Set challenging EYFS targets that challenge children’s learning and development and raise attainment
- Liaise closely with parents to share practice and encourage children’s learning and development at home
As this is not a permanent contract you will be working on supply through Reed Education. We can offer you; a competitive daily rate, holiday pay, access to our discount clubs (Reed Benefits & Reed Reward Hub) and you will also be supported by a specialist consultant throughout your work with us.
Due to the current Coronavirus health crisis we will be initially conducting interviews via phone and Skype. To apply today or hear more information about this role and others that we are working on please get in touch today on 01274 377 620 for a confidential discussion about your experience.
It’s time to Love Mondays.