|Location: SOUTH WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 32000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 13 days ago||Reference: 3060025|
This role will support the work of a significant change programme within the business as well as providing executive support to the Director of that department.
This will be a great opportunity to develop new PMO skills and acquire a thorough understanding of project management in a rapid moving environment.
• Supporting the Director and Programme Manager through effective diary management - using Outlook and appropriate bring forward systems
• Managing inboxes where requested and replying to queries on behalf of others.
• Liaise with managers/teams where necessary to deal with queries on behalf of the Director
• Monitoring overall project plan (Gantt charts) - highlighting significant changes and/or risk of slippage.
• Undertaking all aspects of general office administrative support tasks of teams, including: facilities management responses, post, IT troubleshooting, and any other ad hoc duties
• Providing administration for internal and external meetings including minute-taking
• Travel arrangements including train/flight bookings, organising hotels and overseas visas
• Travel and Subsistence and External Costs spend expenses
• Monitoring deadlines - making sure that colleagues are aware of pending work or approaching deadlines
• Reviewing Business Management reports for the relevant teams and liaising as appropriate to ensure appropriate data quality and timeliness.
• Improving the presentation of information, from PowerPoint presentations to draft reports
• Drafting and proof reading documents
• To provide continuity and a link between team members - to be a consistent and accessible point of contact.
• To work with colleagues to provide a coordinated administrative support service, including cover where required elsewhere in the Office
• Delegating tasks to others, where appropriate, and managing their delivery timeliness and quality.
• Previous EA experience with a strong focus on diary management
• Minute taking and administration of meetings
• Strong organisational abilities: there is a high degree of forward planning required to coordinate activities and meeting attendance, ensure corporate deadlines are met, papers are prepared and filing systems are maintained.
• Knowledge of project plans (Gantt charts),
• An interest or experience in project management, preferably with an IT change programme element.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge on an Agile style approach
• Adaptable and flexible person, to fit round potentially competing needs.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Proactive nature and able to prioritise workload. Uses their own initiative, displays confidence in their abilities and works smarter to deliver to deadlines.
19500 - 19500 GBP Per Annum
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
16.20 - 16.20 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WEMBLEY PARK, MIDDLESEXRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
RUNCORN, CHESHIRERead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
EVESHAM, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRENTWOOD, ESSEXRead more