E-Learning Project Manager
£Negotiable DOE – Full Time role based in the East of Glasgow
6 month FTC
My Client is one of the UK’s leading organisations within their field, and are currently looking to recruit for an E-Learning Project Manager to join them on a 6 month FTC basis, but with the potential of being extended and/or made permanent.
This is a full time, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week), role that will primarily be based at their main office, situated in the East of Glasgow, with the opportunity to travel to different sites, as well as work remotely from time to time.
You will primarily be responsible for leading, managing and shaping the digital learning strategy for the organisation, subsequently making a huge impact on how training is delivered across the board, where you will inevitably be the ‘go to’ for all things E-Learning, so what’s not to be excited about?
How you will make an impact as E-Learning Project Manager:
• Working closely with management and various stakeholders to determine their training requirements
• Designing, developing and implementing e-learning courses which will influence staff across the whole of Scotland
• Ensuring courses will drive the highest level of training to maximise customer experience and achieve the goal of being the best in their field of expertise
• Engaging with other Trainers across the organisation to ensure high quality e-learning solutions are sought, shared and implemented
• Working with key stakeholders at all levels to support core compliance training
• Researching latest e-learning tools and evaluating innovations against the training to ensure great training value is delivered
What you will bring to my Client as E-Learning Project Manager:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of different types of e-learning tools
• Proven experience in training design, development and delivery
• Proven experience with developing e-learning solutions
• Ability to focus and meet challenging deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills
• Advanced abilities with using Microsoft PowerPoint
• Creativity and enthusiasm to champion change and innovation
• Dynamic individual who is flexible in their approach to both working within a team and independently
My Client wishes to appoint within the next couple of weeks, so being immediately available or a shorter notice period would be preferred. Candidates with a longer noticed period are also welcome to apply.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply via the advert ASAP and/or contact Katie MacDonald on 0131 226 3686.