E-Commerce IT Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Benefits: Continuous Training/ Progression/ Pension/ Discounts
This company are looking for an IT Manager, experienced in an e-Commerce environment to be involved in developing system infrastructure, managing external IT and systems providers, and ensuring robust system security/ data protection. To be considered for this role, you will need extensive experience in information systems development/ management and business processes. Industry experience will be advantageous in the online sales industry.
A strong understanding and practical demonstration of effective project management is key, as the role involves working with different stakeholders to deliver projects to drive the business forward. You will work closely with various departments and provide recommendations regarding process change management and improving effectiveness.
This company involves their teams in future strategy decisions and encourages people to be innovative in their approach. They are always open to new ideas as they are passionate about what they do. Continuous learning and development will be essential in this role as they want to bring out your top potential. You will not only progress your career but be rewarded for it!
Experience and skills required for this role:
- Over 2 years’ experience in Systems management and process mapping
- Experience leading and mentoring a small team
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Office 365
- Magento Ecosystems
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong technical background
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the company’s current It systems
- Responsibility for Internal and External servers, Third Party Integrations and Ecommerce systems
- Implement changes to businesses systems and processes
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain all IT policies
- Be responsible for data compliance and security
- Maintain relationships with external providers
- Office 365 Management and Administration
- Managing existing and new systems integration
- Develop, implement, and maintain IT disaster recovery/ business continuation plans
To find out more and apply to this role, please submit your CV to Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org – Applications for this role will close on the 5th of September 2020.