|Location: Epsom||Salary: 20000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3103071|
You will be responsible for supporting the data management requirements relating to e-commerce solutions and liaising with all internal, external and third party providers.
• Liaise with all parties for data maintenance, and prepare the system data for sense checks for both customer and supplier EDI transactions.
• Error management – respond to errors for resolution and investigate areas of prevention to reduce the volume of errors as a KPI.
• Support internal teams on error solutions and give guidance on future avoidance.
• Analyse reports
• Prepare stats on web/EDI performance.
• To data manage catalogues for the development of third party websites.
• Develop a good working knowledge of third party websites.
• Develop a good working knowledge of all functionality within thew business operating company websites and leading competitor websites to enable suggestions for enhanced customer experience.
• To assist with the company image & data content of third party websites & in-house sites.
• Develop the social media content for the promotion of the E-commerce team within internal sites.
You will be an excellent communicator, highly motivated and a team player. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of MS Office skills, with advanced skills in MS Excel.
You will have an eye for detail and the ability to analyse information.
Experience within an administrative support, data management or similar role is required.
For further information please apply online with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in contact.
12.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
EXETER, DEVONRead more
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
WREXHAM, CLWYDRead more
17000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
16000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRERead more