Dutch Speaking Customer Services Representative - if you are fluent in speaking and written dutch then this could be the perfect opportunity
- Handling customer orders, enquiries and complaints via telephone, email, company and marketplace websites and letter as required.
- Responding to customer reviews.
- Assist with marketing and other departments as required.
- Processing customer refunds and returns including investigative enquiries and taking appropriate action to resolve.
- Liaising with appointed delivery companies and track orders as necessary.
- Monitor customer care comments and report any recurring issues.
- General administration such as mailing list cleaning.
- Liaising with key departments including warehouse and purchasing when necessary.
- Participate on occasional outbound call campaigns.
- Translate catalogue and web content into Dutch and participate in content checking.
- Fluent in Dutch and good written Dutch.
- Good telephone manner.
- Confident, proactive personality with ability to prioritise workload.
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to compose well written emails
- Previous experience in a busy call centre of an e-commerce business or mail order company would be an advantage.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.