|Location: BOLTON, LANCASHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3068861|
Some of the main duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare materials and ingredients as required by the subject teacher prior to lessons
• Regularly maintain the equipment and tools in the workshop and classroom areas ensuring they are kept in optimum condition and stored correctly
• Stock-taking and ordering of materials, ingredients and equipment
• Work as part of a team within the Design and Technology Department assisting each other as and when required (i.e. assisting Technology staff in developing appropriate resources for teaching and learning)
• To undertake such other tasks relevant to the work of the Design Technology Department or the needs of the school as they may arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to show initiative and to prioritise one’s own work and that of others
• Practical/hands-on experience is desirable but not a necessity
• Recent experience within a similar role
• Confident in the use of ICT
In return Reed will offer you;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If you are looking for daily, short term or long term work then please apply online today.
10 - 13 GBP Per Hour
WINCHMORE HILL, LONDONRead more
21000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
110.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
21000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
19300.00 - 20500.00 GBP Per Annum
EASTBOURNE, EAST SUSSEXRead more