Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
We have multiple Warehouse Van Driver positions available with the Metropolitan Police Service.
You must have previous Van Driving experience.
This role is on a temporary contract initially up until July 2021 with the potential to be extended.
Shift Pattern – (flexible working patterns, between the start and finish times) Mon-Fri 06:00 to 17:30
Location Northolt Area
This post is supporting the distribution of PPE to the greater London area.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis.
- A tracked delivery service for PPE
- Support warehouse staff.
- Multi drop van driver.
- Responsibility of the security of MPS vehicle and load and adhere to MPS policy around building security and personal responsibility.
- Use relevant technology for the role
- Good communication skills, face to face, via telephone and via email.
- Be able to use a mobile device where required
- Be physically capable of managing items up 20kg in to weight.
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Work in a target driven environment.
- Be flexible and committed to ensure ad hoc and urgent operational work is completed promptly even if this entails working beyond rostered hours.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in logistics.
- IT and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good organisation skills as well as attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a confident manner and solve problems.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Be physically capable of manual handing.
- Be aware of health and safety responsibility for the role.
- Health and Safety in a warehouse and operational environment.
- Full driving license.
- Fork lift license.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach, open to new ideas, approaches and cultures, valuing diversity and difference, supporting and taking part in change initiatives
This role offers a competitive salary of £15.42 per hour PAYE.
Please apply now by click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email Reed.Secure@reedglobal.com and join us in loving Mondays
All roles are subject to strict police vetting and right to work checks