Title: C#.Net Developer
Location: Norwich (Little Melton 2 mins from A47 junction)
Salary: Circa £35,000.00 DOE + 10% Bonus and Stock Options from Q1 2021
Reed Technology have the pleasure to be working with an excellent company based on the outskirts of Norwich in their search for a C#.Net developer to join then established team. They are a company with a real passion for programming who rarely take on technical debt, and always plan to pay it back and as such their staff are all passionate about doing things properly.
Working with a team of 5 other developers the ideal candidate for this role will be able to work on their own and in a team, learn new technologies quickly, and is focused delivering well written, high quality working systems. The core role will be to work in conjunction with the other developers on an ASP.NET Core MVC application that is hosted in AWS.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a mix of the following skills and experiences:
- Superb C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, SQL Server.
- ASP.NET MVC.
- REST API experience
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS – tweaking existing, not designing.
- Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Model-View-Controller, SOLID.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD): NUnit (or similar), Moq, Selenium.
- Source Control - Git. Working within a team based environment.
- Previous experience developing commercial software.
- Full project life cycle experience.
On top of a generous basic salary the company offers a discretionary bonus of up to 10% and as of Q1 next year is looking to offer stock options to all its employees.
If this sounds like a role that you would like to be considered for then please submit your CV for review. If you would like more information then please get in touch with Chris Maurice on Chris.Maurice@reedglobal.com