Have you got experience working for a charity / not for profit organisation?
A well-known charity based in Dublin city centre are seeking a donor administrator to assist them for a 6-week temporary assignment starting ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administration: Financial administration and reconciliation processes to achieve KPIs
• Reporting across all giving platforms (online/direct debits/cheque).
• Assist with in-bound communications and donations, ensuring accurate recording and systems entry.
• Deliver accurate data input to our CRM system (MS Dynamics) to facilitate record keeping, communications and relationship development.
• Carry out regular data cleansing checks as part of routine tasks. You will follow all legislation and best practice regarding data protection.
• You will be the first point of contact for our donors and supporters, providing the best experience possible while managing, maintaining and building relationships with supporters to achieve best results for retention.
• You will support with the production of letters, emails and key information communications to all donors, along with phone activities to assist donors and develop key relationships.
• High level of proficiency in written and spoken English with an excellent phone manner is a requirement.
• Display a positive donor centric/customer orientated approach to their work.
• A self-starter with the ability to learn processes quickly and problem solve.
• Experience of using databases and/or CRM systems
• Strong administrative experience and attention to detail
• Strong command of MS Office, including Mail Merge and Excel, is essential
• Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM an advantage
• Knowledge of GDPR a plus
• Knowledge of email marketing platforms (eg. Mailchimp) an advantage