Are you looking for Part-Time or flexible working? Do you want to make a positive and long-lasting impression on a child’s life and help them through their Primary Education?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
I am currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work at a number of Primary Schools across the Doncaster area.
The role will be working with individuals in KS1 and KS2 with Special Educational Needs, supporting them on either a 1:1 basis or in small intervention groups.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be prepared to work in a challenging but enjoyable work environment and will be joining a welcoming and supportive team.
Start Date: September 2020
Basis: Full and Part –Time
Pay: £65 - £70 per per day
Locations: Doncaster and surrounding areas
SEN Teaching Assistant typical day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Working with individual or groups of children, assist in ensuring pupils are kept on task and complete activities set by teachers.
- Deal with behavioural and special needs issues in conjunction with the teacher
- Delivery of SEN interventions
- Help implement lesson plans, aims and contents with the teacher
- Carry out a specific specialist responsibility (e.g. speech therapy) and support other staff in the school when help is needed in this area
Why work for Reed?
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants
- Support with timesheets and payroll
- Weekly pay
- DBS refund once completed assignment
- CPD courses such as Team Teach etc.
- Paid PAYE
If this sounds like an exciting Teaching Assistant position, do not hesitate to get in touch by applying!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.